I am slow, I will admit. It takes me forever to get through my emails, respond to comments and more importantly, accept an award!!
Amy at The Trials and Triumphs of Loving My Sailor awarded me the most Awesomness Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is awarded to Bloggers with under 200 followers.. Yep that is me, still a baby!!
I love awards, so Thank You Amy!!! But then I have to play by teh rules, yeah that sucks, but I will, don't need any bad mojo around here!
- Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves
- Then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked
- Blogger must then create 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate
- They must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post
- Bloggers must be notified of their award!
- No tag backs!
Eleven Things About Me
1. My favorite sandwich is Peanut Butter, Mayo and Pickles. Don't hate, it rocks!
2. I am not close with my family at all. All my aunts, uncles and cousins live within ten miles of me and I have not see any of them for probably a year.
3. I could drink my calories away each day and never eat food. I love Iced Coffee and Booze.
4. I never take a lunch at work. If I leave the office, I am useless for the rest of the day.
5. I sleep on the edge of the bed and only unmake the part that I sleep on. Two thirds of my bed is never unmade.
6. I ate Lamb for the first time this year. It wasn't that bad.
7. I loathe talking on the phone and most the time won't even answer it if you call. Nor will I return your call. If you want me, text me. You will get an answer. My life is all about multi tasking and it is way to hard to do so while I am talking.
8. I believe in quality over quality. I have only a handful of friends, but they are the best friends a girl could ever have and have stuck by me through all the shit and giggles my life has thrown at me.
9. I own two dresses, both still have the tags on them. I have owned them for over two years.
10. I hate being wrong.
11.The ringer on my cell phone is never on, ever. I hate the sound of phones going off and being held to our phones.
So, Amy has given me 11 Questions to answer
1. What do you do to relax?
I love to lay in my bed and read. My room is my sancutary, decorated jsut for me. Makes me happy to be in it and with a good book, I get completely lost.
2. What is your favorite Starbucks drink?
Pen Ready? Venti, Salted Caramel Mocha, Half Caf, Skinny, No Whip, Extra Salt, Light Ice
3. Where would you like to go on vacation?
My next trip that I am preparing to plan is to go to Greece in 2014.
4. What is your favorite past time with your hunny or kiddos?
Love to hang with the kids and just be goofy. Last night we tore apart the house making jokes wtih each other or having a fake snowball fight. It is when we laugh the most.
5. What do you like the most about Spring?
Time change! Hate going home in the dark.
6. What do you hate the most about Spring?
My pasty white legs and the need to darken them up for short season.
7. How long do you leave your Christmas tree & lights up?
Have not put up a tree or lights in a few years, so no mess to take down.
8. Do you like facebook or twitter better? Why? I like Twitter. Most of my friends are not on it and I can be myself without having to worry about people butting in and getting all up in my life.
9. Do you 'Sponsor' with anyone?
Nope, not a big fan of paying to blog.
10. Are you a yoga or pilates girl?
I am a yoga girl all the way. Just got an oversized, long mat for Christmas and I cannot wait ot use it!
11. What are two of your New Years resolutions?
I don't set resolutions, they always get broken. But I do have a few life goals that I want to complete this year. Will have to come back to see what they are.
And, Now for My Eleven Questions:
1. What is your favorite indulgence?
2. What present did you get this year for the holidays that you opened and thought to your self Seriously?
3. What is the most disgusting thing you eat?
4. One song that makes you sing at the top of your lungs?
5. Bad habit that you have but refuse to give up or change?
6. Is there an event you have planned for 2013 that you cannot wait to partake in?
7. Guilty pleasure if you have just an hour a day to do what ever it is you want to do?
8. Do you sleep with socks on or not?
9. Do you order off of any secret menus at restaurants / coffee shop?
10. Do you believe in ghost? Dreams talking to you? LIfe beyond?
11. How long have you lived where you are living now?
I am going to be very lame and not nominate anyone, so please if you are reading this, you rock! Grab the award and run with it!